From MAE Sports & Education we want to announce that from now on all our athletes and students will have discount and preferential treatment in all services of the clinic AD Fisioterapia Valencia.
This sports clinic in Valencia has more than 7 years of experience and is specialized in treatment for athletes and especially in sports physiotherapy. Sento Andreu, its director, has more than 7 years of experience in dealing with elite athletes. He was a rugby player and since he finished his career as an athlete he has been in charge of the health services of CAU Rugby Valencia, the Valencian Rugby Federation and now the Valencia Rugby Club.
Among the sports physiotherapy treatments used are the following:
- Use of sports ultrasound for assessment and treatment of injuries
- Invasive physiotherapy for the regeneration and recovery of injured tissue (using techniques such as EPI, electrolysis, percutaneous neuromodulation, dry needling).
- Manual therapy (osteopathy) to improve joint function of the whole body
- Sports massage to recover and improve our muscles and prepare them for competition.
- Diathermy (indiba) for tissue regeneration and to increase the body’s regeneration speed.
- Intelligent neuromodulation to reduce pain and improve muscle and joint function
In addition to these services focused on physiotherapy, they have a multidisciplinary team to achieve a global vision for the treatment and care of the athlete. AD Fisioterapia believes that in order to improve the athlete’s performance and recover from injuries, a comprehensive approach is essential, which is why they also offer:
- Sports nutrition
- Sports psychology
- Training and retraining
- Sports traumatology
For all these reasons, AD Fisioterapia is a reference clinic in management and recovery of athletes and we are very proud to be able to collaborate with them. In this way, we expand the range of partners of MAE Sports and Education offering a complete health service for all our athletes.