COPA FAULCOMBRIDGE SHOWCASE
BY MAE SPORTS
A quality, junior showcase that provides access to the ATP and ITF circuit and welcomes the presence of American college programs.
Why should you attend this showcase?
The prestigious Copa Faulcombrige of the ATP Challenger and ITF Circuit along with the US college scholarships agency MAE Sports & Education come together to organize a unique SHOWCASE tournament in the facilities of the emblematic Club de Tenis Valencia.
- 5 days of recruiting.
- Access to all matches recordings.
- Live interaction with players.
- College presentation to players and families.
- Coaches Pack available: B&B 4* Accommodation hotel, airport transfer, meals during the tournament, dinners and much more…
- Welcome dinner.
- Ground transportation.
- Located in Valencia, the third-largest city in Spain.
- MAE Colleges athletes from Valencia: Alex Vedri (UCSB), Pablo Alemany (Memphis), Carles Antón (Troy), Lucía Marzal (Ohio State), Gabriela Martínez (Mizzou)…
WHAT IS THE FAULCOMBRIDGE CUP?
The Faulcombridge Cup is the most important tournament in Valencia, being the only ATP event on clay in Europe for the end of the season, an ATP Challenger 90 with the participation of 32 players in singles and 32 players in pairs, with a prize money of €67,960.
- Some former ATP players have grown up in Valencia: Juan Carlos Ferrero #1, David Ferrer #3, Roberto Bautista #9, Pablo Andujar #32, Guillermo García #23 or Pedro Martínez #45.
- Valencia is the third-largest city in Spain.
- Located on the east coast.
- There is an international airport called “Aeropuerto de Manises”.
- The weather in July usually is warm and sunny, around 30oC.
- Paella, tapas, and Mediterranean food are the most demanded dishes.
- The beach is just 10min from the city center.
- High-speed trains connect Valencia with Madrid in 1.5hours.